Lobo Essential 7
- Respond to adults with "Yes ma'am" and "No sir".
- Make eye contact when someone is speaking.
- Use complete sentences.
- Always say 'thank you' when given something.
- Respect other students' comments, opinions, and ideas.
- Surprise others by performing random acts of kindness.
- Be the BEST person you can be.
For the Strength of the Pack
Arctic Wolf Pack
Arctic wolves lead with kindness.
They are nurturing, encouraging, and sincere to all.
Arctic wolves are the heart of Lowman.
Black Wolf Pack
To be a member of the Black Wolf pack,
one must show GENEROSITY.
Black Wolf Pack members are kind,
unselfish, and always happy.
Black Pack has your back!
Red Wolf Pack
Red Pack, wolf pack--we're the best!
A friend in need is a friend, indeed.
This is our belief and creed.
We give support to one another
And we're faithful to each other.
We're tried and true, a steadfast friend,
Devoted to you to the very end.
Timber Wolf Pack
Timber wolves have COURAGE to do what is right,
stand up for their peers,
try new things,
and conquer their fears
so they can be great Leaders of the Pack!
You may choose to spend your time at our school however you like, but you can only spend it once.
- Believe in the magic at Lowman.
- Accept correction and advice and learn from it.
- Show appreciation.
- Follow the Essential 7.
- Be proactive.
- Seek to be a leader.
- Pick up trash and show pride in keeping the school clean.
- Cheer for your classmates and celebrate their success.
- Avoid jealousy.
- Be CURIOUS.
- Show good character and make good choices when no one is looking.
- Take advantage of the clubs, trips, lessons, and opportunities at Lowman.
- Avoid cliques and befriend all.
- Realize that the ENERGY you place in your environment is the energy that is returned to you.
- Apologize with sincerity and mean it.
- Thank every staff member at the end of a trip.
- Approach guests and welcome them with a firm handshake, eye contact, and passion.
- Understand that every Lowman student has a different experience. Just because an experience was made for the students before you doesn't mean it will be granted to you as well. Nothing is promised.
- Find solutions; don't make excuses.
- Love your pack and represent it with pride.
- Be gracious.
- Ask for help.
- Speak the truth. At Lowman, lies are NOT tolerated. The truth is rewarded and with it comes reduced punishment as well as respect.
- Honor your character outside of school when using social media. Realize that nothing is ever really gone once it has been posted.
- Be a FRIEND to get a friend.
- Use positive words and thinking.
- Show appreciation for things you have been given by not leaving them on the floor, in classrooms, etc. Take care of your uniforms, supplies, etc.
- Stand together against bullies. Never tolerate it at our school, and let it be known, loud and clear, when you are unhappy with treatment that you witness.
- Work hard! The reward is that you are being educated.
- Show appreciation and thank your teachers for great lessons at the end of the class period.
- Seek to know your teachers and staff members better. You are responsible for developing the student-teacher bond as well.
- Uplift others and seek to make the world a better place. EMBRACE SERVICE.
- Mentor your underclassmen and realize your responsibility to keep the magic alive.
- Realize it's not all about you.
For the Strength of the Wolf
is the Pack